
As for me, I am exhausted! I wake up every morning between 3 and 5, and have a hard time getting back to sleep. That doesn't count the times I have to wake up to go to the bathroom or get sick! I have morning sickness off and on through out the day, and I've been advised by the doctor to never let my stomach get empty. She told me to constantly eat due to having my gastric bypass. She said that when I eat, my body doesn't absorb all of the nutrients. Therefore, I have to eat MORE than usual to keep my nutrient levels up. They did blood work today to see if I need any types of supplements due to my morning sickness. In my case, my prenatal vitamin may not be enough. But so far so good, everything looks great! Let's keep our fingers crossed that all goes well from here on out!




No comments:
Post a Comment