Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Hectic times!

Lately has been a bit of a whirlwind. Not all good, not all bad. We have had to deal with friends almost moving away, Gavin starting school, I started working, the pregnancy, and life in general. Luckily, our friends didn't move. I would miss them terribly. Gavin is at school, and seems to be enjoying it for the most part. I am not liking my job so well. They are so strict (about EVERYTHING), and really don't seem to care about the workers. I get sick a lot at work, and the stress can't be good for me. But it's a job, and that is important to Gav.

The pregnancy is going well. I am now 10 weeks and have another appointment tomorrow. This time Gav is going to go and hopefully they will do another ultrasound so he can hear the heartbeat for the first time. I am excited for him to have that chance. I still get my fair share of morning sickness (all day!) but I am keeping food down a bit better. Well, I guess I should say I am keeping food down if it is the right food! I have never loved cheese pizza and cheese bread so much before in my life!

That's just a bit of an update. I'm sure I'll have more to say later! Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment