Thursday, February 18, 2010

10 weeks

At this point I am 10 weeks and 4 days along. Yesterday I had a doctor's appointment. It was the first time Gavin got to hear the heartbeat. It was exciting watching the baby! The doctor was having a hard time getting a picture because the baby was constantly moving around. It was so cute! On the not so fun side, I am lacking some nutrients. I still have to take my prenatal pills (of course) but I also have to add Vitamin D3, B6, and Iron. I'm deficient in all three. The doctor said it is just a bad side effect from having the weight loss surgery. But at least the baby is doing good, that's what matters!

On a not so fun note, I'm sick of drama! I just have to say it! How can you be a bad person when you don't even know what you did?! Shouldn't you have the right to know? Oh well, I don't have the time or the energy to focus on something that I'm not sure I did. It's not that I don't care, but if people can't be upfront and honest, then I can't be bothered to take it seriously. At least I apologized not even knowing what I apologized for. (Yep, I can be the bigger person on occasion! I'm not always evil!) Just remember...when I wake up in the morning and my feet hit the ground, the devil cries "oh no...she's up!" Yep, that's me!

No comments:

Post a Comment