Tuesday, April 27, 2010

What is going on?!

Life has been nothing less than crazy lately. The wedding has been a disaster to say the least. I have been trying to make everything work on such a tight budget and it's been HARD! We had everything planned, tables rented, dress getting altered, etc and then we got the bad news that the weather was going to be horrible. Yep bad weather goes GREAT with an outdoor wedding! This was my fear all along, and the reason I didn't want an outdoor wedding in the first place. I gave in, and now we are in a major disaster. It's nobody's fault, just frusterating. We can't get our money back from diamond rental in time to put it down on the church we want. Unsure of what to do now. The wedding is less than a week away. I'm losing my mind very quickly, and all of the stress is causing nothing but arguements between me and Gavin. On the flip side, we found out we are having a girl! It finally hit Gavin that he will be a daddy soon when he saw the ultrasound and the tech announced it was a girl. He is all smiles, and very excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment