Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Sorry
Well I have edited my last post, as I seem to have unknowingly upset somebody. It wasn't on purpose, nor was it my intentions. Those were my feelings, and you have to understand that it was stressing me out very much. I had a procrastinator in my wedding line, and I was given an ultimatum regarding this person. So yes, I feel I had the right to be upset over the situation. Anyway, I removed my feelings from my blog and I am sorry.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Well sweetheart I had to have been one of your stressers and I am sooo sorry for things being crazy in my own life.
ReplyDeleteI am just glad that in the end, I was there, I got to stand up there with you and be there for your wonderful day. You were absolutely beautiful!
I love and Gavin so much and just like I told him. This is your life, your marriage sweetie. Hold hands, laugh, cry together and be there for each other. You'll always be stronger together than you will be if you try to tackle it alone.
Love you guys so much!