Tuesday, August 24, 2010
We have a date!!!
Today I went to my 37 week appointment. (Let's take a moment to stop and take a deep breath that I made it to 37 weeks!) Now Madison is officially considered full term! Anyway, after being checked I found out I am already dialated to a 2. Madison could make her way into the world any day now! BUT...if she doesn't...the doctor has scheduled to induce me at Davis Hospital on September 1, 2010! One week and she will be here! I am very excited. We all knew I would be induced early due to being high risk, and I would rather be safe than sorry. If she chooses to stay in until the first, she will share her birthday with her cousin Briggs. What a special bond! The funny part about that is Briggs was a week late, and Madison is coming early. (They must have planned that one secretly!) So really, neither of them should have been born on that day, and now they could end up sharing it! We will just have to see. She could just make her way out earlier!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment