Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Engagements and dresses...

It has been crazy lately! We had our engagements done, and it was interesting to say the least! We found two people that would do it for free. One of them makes you buy the prints, the other will give us the disc and copyrights. The first guy was Brian, and his company is momentcaptured.com. He was awesome, but I wish he was a bit more creative with the poses. I bought some of the prints from him. One of them is on the opening page, and this is another. I was told somebody thought I looked mean, I was kinda bummed at that!



The other person that did photos has not gotten back to us yet. I was a bit upset over this, but I can't say much since she didn't charge me! I contacted her today, she said I could pick them up on Thursday. YAY!!! I'll post some when I get them!

I had an appointment at David's Bridal last week to get an idea of wedding dresses I liked. I found a few! I for sure thought I needed my Maid of Honor (Katie) or my Bridesmaid (Dani) to be with me to help out! Katie is out of town on business, and Dani was sick. I had another appointment today, and Dani was to meet me there. Unfortunately, I got there and there was no Dani to be found. Since it was five minutes until my appointment, it was too late to reschedule and I had to go through with it alone again. I have another appointment for next week. Hopefully that one will go better! It's hard narrowing down the dresses you love when you're alone! I have 3 that I really liked. (At least I narrowed it down a little bit!)

No comments:

Post a Comment