Tuesday, November 17, 2009

The other engagements...

It sure is a good thing we had more engagements done, since our originals are still lost. (Such a mess!) I am happy with most of the new ones, and I haven't yet heard that I look mean. (I am mean, I just never knew it showed!) Here are some of the pictures that people have liked ...










There is even more exciting wedding news in the Taylor family! Gavin's sister, Dayna, is getting married. It sounds like March will be their magical month. Gavin's nephew, Matthew, is getting married in May. He popped the question to Bree on Sunday! Last but not least, Gavin's brother Richie may be hearing wedding bells in 2010 as well. It will certainly be a busy year for the Taylor family! It will be a year of excitement and growth for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment