First we have Katie, the Maid Of Honor. I have known Katie for at least a good ten years! She has been with me through a LOT, and I love her dearly.

Then we have Dani, the Bridesmaid. I have known Dani for quite a few years as well. She is a great friend, and I love her and her family tons and tons!

I have a Junior Bridesmaid in my line, and her name is Morgan. Morgan is Gavin's niece, and soon to be my niece as well! Her mother is Jana, Gavin's older sister. I love Gavin's family and can't wait to be an official member!

Kaylee is one of my flower girls. She is my sister Sharon's daughter. She is a princess (just ask her!) and tons of fun!

My other flower girl is Cecilia (Cili). She is my sister Lori's grandaughter. She is such a sweet little spirit and says the cutest things!

These are the girls that will be assisting me in my big day. Thank you Katie, Dani, Morgan, Kaylee, and Cili for helping me out! I love you all!




No comments:
Post a Comment