Have I mentioned that I love the holidays?! I love the gatherings of families, the magic of Santa, and the warmth of the season. I must say it's even better now that Madi is here! Even Gavin is getting into the holiday season a bit more. The tree is up, the presents are waiting under the tree, and there are lights on the porch! The best part is the little bundle of joy that has graced our family this year. Madison is SUCH a good baby. She is full of love and laughs and smiles at everybody! It is so hard to believe she is almost 4 months old. It seems like yesterday we were bringing her home! Here's our little angel ...

Gavin is doing well in school. He is getting great grades and enjoying his current classes. He is a member of the student council now, and I couldn't be more proud. As for me, I am working a temp job during the day and being mommy at night. I have such anxiety when I leave Madi to go to work, but seeing her smile at the end of the day makes it all better. I hope the holidays find you all in good graces. Keep the reason for the season in your minds, and the magic in your hearts. We love you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment